Saturday 13 August 2011

Hello!

I just wanted to start my own personal blog of my Play Arts collection to share with friends and family.

I started collecting Play Arts figures almost 3 years ago now, and completely addicted to them.
The very first Play Arts I got was a Christmas present from my friend Holly, she got me the FINAL FANTASY VII: Advent Children no.3 Sephiroth.  The next 3 play arts I got that christmas were FINAL FANTASY VII: Advent Children no.04 Cloud Strife (from Dad), FINAL FANTASY VII no.3 Aerith Gainsborough (from friend Andreas) and FINAL FANTASY VII no.4 Red XIII & Cait Seth (from friend Jessica).  This started the addiction and felt the need to collect them all!.  I then went out and brought myself FINAL FANTASY VII: Advent Children no.2 Vincent Valentine.

The first full set of Play Arts I completed were really easy to get hold of, never the less it was FINAL FANTASY XII.  I'm currently looking to complete the FINAL FANTASY X collection (Tidus shouldn't be a problem, but Yuna seems to be very hard to come by!).

1 comment:

  1. ill keep my eyes peeled =) its holly by the way haha x

    ReplyDelete